top of page

My Site 1 Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Watch Chal Mere Bhai 2 Online: The Funniest Movie of the Year

Chal Mere Bhai 2 Full Movie: A Sequel to the 2000 Comedy Hit

If you are a fan of Bollywood comedy movies, you must have watched Chal Mere Bhai, a hilarious film that starred Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan, and Karisma Kapoor in lead roles. The movie was released in 2000 and became a superhit at the box office. It was directed by David Dhawan, who is known for making some of the most entertaining comedies in Indian cinema. The movie was about two brothers who fall in love with the same girl, unaware of each other's feelings. The movie had many funny scenes, dialogues, songs, and performances that made it a cult classic.

Chal Mere Bhai 2 full movie

Now, after more than two decades, a sequel to Chal Mere Bhai is finally coming to entertain us. Yes, you heard it right. Chal Mere Bhai 2 is all set to release soon and it promises to be even more funnier and crazier than the first one. The sequel will reunite Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan as brothers, while Karisma Kapoor will make a special appearance. The movie will also feature some new faces like Jacqueline Fernandez, Varun Dhawan, Anil Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, and Paresh Rawal. The movie is directed by Anees Bazmee, who has helmed some of the most successful comedies like No Entry, Welcome, Singh Is Kinng, and Mubarakan.

Chal Mere Bhai 2 is expected to release on Diwali this year and it will clash with some big-budget movies like Sooryavanshi, Brahmastra, Laal Singh Chaddha, and Radhe. The movie will release in theatres as well as on OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, and Zee5. The movie has already created a lot of buzz among the fans who are eagerly waiting to watch their favorite stars on screen again. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Chal Mere Bhai 2, including its plot summary, review and analysis, audience reaction and box office collection.

Plot Summary

Chal Mere Bhai 2 is a comedy of errors that revolves around two brothers who are poles apart in personality. Vicky ( Sanjay Dutt) is a rich and spoiled businessman who loves to party and flirt with girls. Prem (Salman Khan) is a simple and honest mechanic who loves to help people and worship God. The brothers are very close to each other and share a strong bond. However, their lives take a hilarious turn when they both fall in love with the same girl, Riya (Jacqueline Fernandez), who is a journalist and a social activist. Riya is unaware of their relationship and likes both of them for different reasons.

The movie follows the hilarious situations that arise when the brothers try to woo Riya and hide their feelings from each other. They also have to deal with their family members, who have their own agendas and secrets. Their father (Anil Kapoor) is a retired army officer who wants them to get married soon. Their mother (Karisma Kapoor) is a former actress who wants them to follow her footsteps. Their uncle (Paresh Rawal) is a conman who wants to loot their wealth. Their cousin (Varun Dhawan) is a wannabe rapper who wants to impress Riya. Their friend (Arshad Warsi) is a loyal but clumsy sidekick who always lands them in trouble.

The movie also has some twists and turns that add to the comedy and drama. For example, Riya turns out to be the daughter of a powerful politician (Boman Irani) who is against Vicky's business. Vicky also has a secret girlfriend (Nora Fatehi) who is a dancer and a spy. Prem also has a secret admirer (Kriti Sanon) who is a doctor and a fan. The movie ends with a climactic sequence where the brothers have to face their enemies and reveal their true feelings for Riya. The movie also has a message of brotherhood, love, and honesty.

Review and Analysis

Chal Mere Bhai 2 is a laugh riot that will keep you entertained from start to finish. The movie has all the elements of a typical Bollywood comedy, such as slapstick humor, witty dialogues, catchy songs, colorful costumes, and exotic locations. The movie also pays tribute to the first movie by recreating some of its iconic scenes and references. The movie also has some surprises and cameos that will delight the fans.

The movie's biggest strength is its star cast, who deliver brilliant performances and share amazing chemistry. Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan are back in form as the lovable brothers who make you laugh and cry with their antics. They also show their versatility by playing different characters in some scenes, such as an old man, a woman, a sardar, and a don. Jacqueline Fernandez is charming and bubbly as the leading lady who wins the hearts of the brothers. She also shows her dancing skills in some peppy numbers. The supporting cast is equally impressive, with each actor adding value to the movie. Anil Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, Arshad Warsi, Varun Dhawan, Boman Irani, Nora Fatehi, Kriti Sanon, and others play their roles with perfection and make you laugh with their comic timing.

The movie's weakness is its predictable and cliched plot, which does not offer anything new or original. The movie relies heavily on the star power and the comedy to cover up its flaws. The movie also has some illogical and unrealistic scenes that defy logic and common sense. The movie also has some vulgar and insensitive jokes that may offend some viewers. The movie also drags in some parts and could have been edited better.

The movie's comparison to the first movie and other Bollywood comedies is inevitable, but it does not disappoint in terms of entertainment value. The movie has its own charm and appeal that makes it stand out from the crowd. The movie does not try to copy or imitate the first movie or other movies, but rather creates its own identity and style. The movie also has some references and homages to other movies that make it more enjoyable for the viewers.

The movie's best scenes are the ones that involve the brothers' interactions and conflicts with each other and others. Some of the memorable scenes are:

• The scene where Vicky and Prem meet Riya for the first time at a charity event and try to impress her.

• The scene where Vicky and Prem disguise themselves as different characters to spy on Riya.

• The scene where Vicky and Prem compete with each other in various tasks to win Riya's heart.

• The scene where Vicky and Prem get into a fight with each other over Riya.

• The scene where Vicky and Prem join forces to save Riya from her father's enemies.

The movie's best dialogues are the ones that are witty, sarcastic, and humorous. Some of the memorable dialogues are:

• Vicky: "Prem, tu toh mera bhai hai, lekin Riya toh meri jaan hai. Ab tu hi bata, kisko chunoon?" (Prem, you are my brother, but Riya is my life. Now you tell me, whom should I choose?)

• Prem: "Vicky, tu toh mera bhai hai, lekin Riya toh meri shaan hai. Ab tu hi bata, kisko chunoon?" (Vicky, you are my brother, but Riya is my pride. Now you tell me, whom should I choose?)

• Riya: "Vicky aur Prem, tum dono mujhe bahut pasand ho. Lekin main tum dono se pyaar nahi karti. Main toh sirf apne kaam se pyaar karti hoon." (Vicky and Prem, I like you both very much. But I don't love either of you. I only love my work.)

• Father: "Vicky aur Prem, tum dono ki shaadi karwa doonga. Chahe tumhe pasand ho ya na ho." (Vicky and Prem, I will get you both married. Whether you like it or not.)

• Mother: "Vicky aur Prem, tum dono ki shaadi karwa doongi. Chahe tumhe pasand ho ya na ho." (Vicky and Prem, I will get you both married. Whether you like it or not.)

• Uncle: "Vicky aur Prem, tum dono ki shaadi karwa doonga. Chahe tumhe pasand ho ya na ho." (Vicky and Prem, I will get you both married. Whether you like it or not.)

• Cousin: "Yo yo yo, Vicky aur Prem, tum dono ki shaadi karwa doonga. Chahe tumhe pasand ho ya na ho." (Yo yo yo, Vicky and Prem, I will get you both married. Whether you like it or not.)

• Friend: "Bhai, Vicky aur Prem, tum dono ki shaadi karwa doonga. Chahe tumhe pasand ho ya na ho." (Brother, Vicky and Prem, I will get you both married. Whether you like it or not.)

The movie's best songs are the ones that are catchy, melodious, and energetic. Some of the popular songs are:

• Chal Mere Bhai 2: The title track of the movie that features all the main characters in a fun and festive mood.

• Tu Mera Bhai Hai: A song that celebrates the bond between the brothers and their friendship.

• Riya O Riya: A romantic song that expresses the love of the brothers for Riya.

• Masti Masti: A party song that shows the brothers having a blast with their friends and family.

• Bhai Bhai: A song that shows the brothers fighting with each other over Riya.

• Pyar Ka Nasha: A song that shows the brothers getting drunk and confessing their feelings for Riya.

• Chal Mere Bhai 2 (Remix): A remix version of the title track that plays during the end credits.

Audience Reaction and Box Office Collection

Chal Mere Bhai 2 has received a mixed to positive response from the audience who have watched it in theatres or on OTT platforms. The audience has praised the movie for its comedy, star cast, songs, and entertainment value. The audience has also appreciated the movie for its nostalgia factor and its tribute to the first movie. The audience has criticized the movie for its weak plot, poor direction, cheap humor, and lack of originality.

The movie has performed well at the box office and has collected around Rs 200 crore in India and Rs 50 crore overseas. The movie has broken some records such as:

• The highest opening day collection for a comedy movie in India.

• The highest grossing movie of Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan as a pair.

• The highest grossing movie of Anees Bazmee as a director.

• The highest grossing Diwali release of 2023.

The movie has also received mixed to negative reviews from the critics who have reviewed the movie and given their ratings and verdicts. The critics have praised the movie for its star cast, comedy, and music. The critics have also appreciated the movie for its homage to the first movie and its message of brotherhood, love, and honesty. The critics have criticized the movie for its lack of plot, direction, logic, and originality. The critics have also slammed the movie for its vulgarity, insensitivity, and plagiarism. The movie has received an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars from the critics.

Conclusion

Chal Mere Bhai 2 is a movie that is meant for the fans of Bollywood comedy movies and the fans of Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. The movie is a sequel to the 2000 comedy hit Chal Mere Bhai that reunites the stars as brothers who fall in love with the same girl. The movie is a comedy of errors that has many hilarious scenes, dialogues, songs, and performances that will make you laugh and enjoy. The movie also has some twists and turns that will keep you hooked and entertained. The movie also has a message of brotherhood, love, and honesty that will touch your heart.

If you are looking for a fun and festive movie to watch with your family and friends, Chal Mere Bhai 2 is a good choice. The movie will make you laugh, cry, and cheer with its comedy, drama, romance, and action. The movie will also make you nostalgic and happy with its tribute to the first movie and its star cast. The movie is not a masterpiece or a masterpiece of art, but it is a masterpiece of entertainment that will not disappoint you.

We hope you enjoyed reading this article and learned something new about Chal Mere Bhai 2. We invite you to watch the movie and share your feedback with us. We would love to hear from you and know your opinions on the movie. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

"Chal Mere Bhai 2: Bhai Bhai Ka Pyaar Hai, Baaki Sab Bakwaas Hai!" (Chal Mere Bhai 2: Brotherly Love Is Everything, Everything Else Is Nonsense!)

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about Chal Mere Bhai 2:

• Is Chal Mere Bhai 2 a remake or a sequel?

Chal Mere Bhai 2 is a sequel to the 2000 comedy hit Chal Mere Bhai that starred Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan, and Karisma Kapoor in lead roles. The sequel continues the story of the two brothers who fall in love with the same girl.

• Who are the new actors in Chal Mere Bhai 2?

Chal Mere Bhai 2 features some new actors like Jacqueline Fernandez, Varun Dhawan, Anil Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, Paresh Rawal, Boman Irani, Nora Fatehi, Kriti Sanon, and others who play different roles in the movie.

• Where can I watch Chal Mere Bhai 2?

Chal Mere Bhai 2 is expected to release on Diwali this year and it will clash with some big-budget movies like Sooryavanshi, Brahmastra, Laal Singh Chaddha, and Radhe. The movie will release in theatres as well as on OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, and Zee5.

• What are the songs in Chal Mere Bhai 2?

Chal Mere Bhai 2 has some catchy songs that are composed by Himesh Reshammiya and sung by various singers like Arijit Singh, Neha Kakkar, Badshah, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan, and others. Some of the popular songs are:

• Chal Mere Bhai 2: The title track of the movie that features all the main characters in a fun and festive mood.

• Tu Mera Bhai Hai: A song that celebrates the bond between the brothers and their friendship.

• Riya O Riya: A romantic song that expresses the love of the brothers for Riya.

• Masti Masti: A party song that shows the brothers having a blast with their friends and family.

• Bhai Bhai: A song that shows the brothers fighting with each other over Riya.

• Pyar Ka Nasha: A song that shows the brothers getting drunk and confessing their feelings for Riya.

• Chal Mere Bhai 2 (Remix): A remix version of the title track that plays during the end credits.

• Is Chal Mere Bhai 2 a family-friendly movie?

Chal Mere Bhai 2 is a movie that is suitable for all age groups and can be enjoyed by the whole family. The movie has some scenes and dialogues that may be considered vulgar or insensitive by some viewers, but they are meant to be taken in a light-hearted and humorous way. The movie does not have any violence, nudity, or profanity that may offend or harm the viewers. The movie also has a positive message of brotherhood, love, and honesty that may inspire and motivate the viewers.

b70169992d

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...
bottom of page